There are many struggles in life that we can overcome. In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Sean Douglas and he shares all about overcoming struggles and how to be a successful entrepreneur.
What makes you a successful entrepreneur? …
Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.
Is being an entrepreneur right for you?
Top tip to putting yourself out there as an entrepreneur – position yourself!
Sometimes people find they aren’t meant for something they are pursuing in life.
That’s okay- there’s something out there for you and you are not a failure.
In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Sean Douglas. They discuss…
• Sean shares his inspiring story and his journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur
• Ways to overcome struggles in life
• How to be put yourself out there as an entrepreneur
Tune into this 30-minute episode + hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Sean Douglas + he shares how to overcome struggles and be a successful entrepreneur!
• Sometimes people find that they aren’t meant for something they are pursuing and that’s okay. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.
• Your journey to success will include successes and failures, but it’s all about the journey.
• There are 3 steps you can do to move forward from struggles. Making a roadmap, seeing what that roadmap looks like, and just working towards the positive.
• Sometimes digging deeper and finding out how to escape from the struggles moves you to more positive things.
• Having a strong support system can help you overcome struggles you are having.
• Knowing if there are things to support your negative thoughts towards failure will help you understand double standards and stay positive.
• You have to know if something is for you and understand it before committing to it long term.
• You should listen to advice from someone with experience in that area that you want advice for.
• The top thing to putting yourself out there as an entrepreneur is to position yourself.
• Position yourself in the marketplace how you want to be perceived and what you have to offer.
• Your problem solver that you present to clients has to be so emotionally encapsulating that its an easy yes to work with you.
• The bigger the problem you are solving, the more money you command.
• Sean will be releasing a new podcast soon called Failed Dinner Conversations. It will be a comedy show.