What is your life journey? …
You can use your life journey to inspire others.
Are you living your best holistic life?
It’s important for you to be your true authentic self and share your story with others.
Everyone has hardships in life.
The good news is- you can overcome them and create memories throughout your life journey.
In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Jana Short….
• Jana shares her journey and how it made her who she is today
• Being your true authentic self helps you connect more with people
• You have to invest in yourself
Tune into this 20-minute episode + We talk with Jana Short, a Health and Wellness Coach and Practitioner + She shares her journey of hope
• The key to connecting with people is by being your true authentic self.
• Life is a very special thing, so create as many memories as you can.
• Sometimes your answer in life isn’t about being healed but by using your journey to help others.
• Spend your time on things you are good at and get help with things you aren’t good at.
• Learn some good pointers for podcasts!
• There is power behind your story, don’t be afraid to share “failures.”
• Failures are just feedback, keep going and don’t give up!
• Jana is offering a freebie called, “Top Five Ways to Convert Online Clients in 30 Days.” It a digital book that you can fill in.
Want to learn more about Jana?
I’m Jana Short, Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of Health Influencers Mastermind and creator of Best Holistic Life. I created all of this to fill a need for my clients to connect with and receive real expert advice from Major Influencers and Health Experts. If this is something that speaks to you, I would love to extend an invitation to have you join us at this quarter Health Influencers Mastermind, free! You get to meet and mingle and get to know the experts. Find solutions, and create health. Join her Facebook Group and visit her website.