What makes you a memorable guest? …
Being prepared for a podcast will help you be a memorable podcast guest.
How can you be prepared for a podcast interview?
There are a few ways you can be a memorable podcast guest.
What is one key to being a memorable podcast guest?
Always be on time, DON’T EVER BE LATE!
In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak about how to be a memorable podcast guest….
• They tell ways to be a memorable guest
• They share examples on how you can be that memorable guest
• They share BIG tips on how to be a memorable podcast guest
Tune into this 10-minute episode + hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan share how to be a memorable podcast guest + they share tips on how you can be that memorable guest
• Being a memorable guest is like preparing for a job interview, don’t ever be late or cancel last minute.
• Always check your equipment to make sure it is working properly so you are not fumbling around.
• Make sure you are in a quiet room so there is not a lot of background noise.
• Have talking points prepared to speak about during your interview, this shows that you are an expert.
• Be ready to be flexible during the interview and not stick to a script.
• Make sure to thank the podcast community that is having you on as a guest. You can do this by offering an opt-in or freebie.
• Make sure your opt-in and/or freebies offer value.
• By giving an opt-in or freebie, you can gain more of an audience or people for your email list.
• Focus on the end result of why you are on their podcast and what you want to share with their podcast community.
• Feel free to reach out to us at Big Picture Podcasting with any questions!