In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Shelia Galligan speak with Daniel Gomez. Daniel is an award-winning motivational keynote speaker, corporate trainer, and confidence architect. He is also the international Best-Selling Author of “You Were Born to Fly.”
- Host Shelia speaks about how she and Daniel became friends around a year ago during a nice gesture he offered to her.
“People forget what you say, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.”-Maya Angelou
- Over 90% of people undervalue who they are.
- In order to get a hold of your life, you need to do a self-assessment.
- Most people on a scale rate of 1-10 rate themselves as a 3 to 5 at the most.
- When you undervalue yourself, you begin to self-sabotage yourself.
- When things begin to get tough, we tend to go back into our comfort zones and don’t make any positive progress.
- A lot of how we see ourselves routes back to our childhood or relationships that made us question our self-worth.
- 95% of the way we live our lives is on autopilot to our subconscious mind.
- There are three ways to turn your thinking around and be able to succeed. Number one, you have to acknowledge what you have gone through that has caused trauma. Number two, repeating to yourself that you are good enough. Number three, you need to take action and have confidence.
- Competence comes in having the confidence just to take action.
- You have to forgive yourself for things you have ignored in your life and move on to the positive.
- Sometimes you have to stop and realize your job is affecting your home life.
“Whatever seeds you sow is going to come back.”
- Podcasts are a good way to reach a lot of people and bring positive to a large audience.
- Reassuring yourself and others can have a positive rippling effect.
- Everyone has a story to share with the world to inspire others.
- Daniel speaks about his conference coming up in San Antonio and what it will be about.
- The moment you let fear take over you is the moment you stop being yourself.
- Daniel is giving everyone a freebie. He is giving everyone a free downloadable copy of his book.
Want to know more about Confidence Architect Daniel Gomez?
Daniel Gomez is an Award-Winning Motivational Keynote Speaker, Corporate Trainer and Confidence Architect that strengthens the health of organizations by developing its people. Daniel is the founder and president of Daniel Gomez Enterprises, with two decades of experience in the arena of Leadership Development & Team Building, Sales Mastery, Customer Service, and Confidence Coaching. He is the International Best-Selling Author of “You Were Born to Fly”, a book written to inspire and give people the high-performance habits and confidence needed to be the leaders of their own destiny. Daniel’s high-energy and ability to unlock the untapped potential in people have made him a highly sought-out trainer for top organizations including the U.S. Air Force to develop their officers. He gives organizations the success principles, leadership skills, and champion’s mindset to develop and build a winning team. Daniel is a true professional and easy to work with!
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/danielgomezinspires/
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/danielgomezinspires/
Website Link: www.danielgomezspeaker.com
LinkedIn Link : https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-gomez-3345876/
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/DanielInspires
Link to your freebie: danielgomezinspires.com
Pinterest Link: https://www.pinterest.com/danielgomezinspires/