In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Tamera Tami Patzer, influencer, author and coach for many entrepreneurs. Tune in to learn her insight all into being an author!
Everyone has a unique legacy and story to tell…
“The world is a noisy place, you have to do something to stand out.”
What is your legacy to tell?
Everyone has life experiences that can be good or bad….
As an author, you can share those experiences with others and make an impact on the world.
In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Tamera Tami Patzer. They discuss…
- She shares her inspiring journey with us.
- What does it mean to be an author?
- How can you become a successful author?
Tune into this 50 minute episode + hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Tamera Tami Patzer + she shares her tips to being a successful author.
- Everyone has a story and legacy to tell.
- Your journey is what makes you who you are.
- Being an author can help you make your impact on the world.
- You can now self publish your own books as an author.
- Learn steps Tamera took to becoming an author.
- Self promotion can help you get your word out.
- Brand visibility is very important.
- Tamera shares about her eight volumes of women innovators!
- You can use your book as an author to elevate your status and to get more clients.
- A good marketing system is important as an entrepreneur.
- Your marketing investment is what you are spending to promote and create things like flyers for your book.
- The biggest mistake people make when they’re marketing their book is not using the book.
- Sometimes as an author you can feel as if everyone has seen your book, but you need to have the mindset that they have not and are seeing it for the first time.
- You need to start marketing your book before it is published.
- You can create a really viable book rapidly.
- In your book, you can include knowledge that will help others.
- Tamera shares about her nine step road map that is in her book, Beyond The Bestseller.
- Make sure that you leave your legacy with the world and make them remember who you are!
- “We live in a world that is very noisy, do something to stand out in the sea of all the possibilities for people’s attention.”
Links to connect with Tamera:
Links to connect with Lyssa & Sheila