It’s normal to feel lost at one point in life. A decision can turn the experience of life into a cluster of unforgettable experiences! In this episode, we interview Amanda, a former military officer transformed into the successful podcast host “Woman Of The Military.
Is it possible to create a successful blog and podcast having to take care of a family?
“I think finding my voice was really a challenge that I was struggling with.”
In this episode Lyssa Wales and Amanda Huffman talk about:
- Turn your own experiences into inspiration for others.
- The discrimination suffered by women in the military force.
- Being a mother and entrepreneur of blogs, podcasts, and books.
Tune into this 18-minute solid episode on key points to keep in mind when starting out as an entrepreneur such as:
- Creating a community and generating networks.
- Maybe look for a co-production to help with all the work.
- Paying attention to what the podcast is about.
- Identify the value you can bring as a guest to a colleague’s audience.
Don’t forget to check Amanda’s links:
Amanda also wrote a girl’s guide to the military, check it out: