When you narrow down your audience and value you can add to your audience, things become easier. In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Krystal Proffitt and she shares all about podcasting!
Have you ever decided to just go all in? …
Doing what makes you happy will just feel natural.
Are you interested in podcasting?
When you narrow down on your target audience and what problems you want to solve, things become easier.
If you are struggling with what to say, what to do, and who the person you want to reach on your podcast….
That’s okay- just try to focus on who is the person you want to reach and what problems do you want to solve.
In this episode, hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Krystal Proffitt, podcast host & genius. They discuss…
• Krystal Proffitt shares her journey to podcasting
• Learn tips to starting your own podcast
Tune into this 30-minute episode + hosts Lyssa Wales and Sheila Galligan speak with Krystal Proffitt+ she shares all about podcasting!
• Sometimes when we find things that we are passionate about, it just feels natural and easy to do.
• Use the speak to text option on google docs or any other programs you use to practice speaking. You can go back later to format and edit what you speak.
• Don’t be hard on yourself if it takes some time to learn software when trying to start your own podcast.
• Don’t let equipment hold you back because there are ways to get it done. For example, you can find a $20 microphone on Amazon and it will work just fine.
• Progress over perfection. You aren’t going to be perfect over night when starting a podcast but with time you will grow and perfect your impact you want to make on your audience.
• It’s important to pinpoint your niche and the exact audience you want to make an impact on in order to be successful in your podcast.
• When you narrow down on your target audience and what problems you want to solve, things become easier.
• Don’t push for a sale or come off salesy to people you are pitching to. A sale will come naturally if you are a good fit.
• If you put blinders on and only what focus on exactly who you’re talking to and how you want to add value to them, things become easier and natural.
• Everything stems back to the value you can give to people. Just keep asking yourself “Who am I talking to?” and “How can I add value to them?”
• Being a successful entrepreneur is a cycle and process that takes time.
• Krystal is offering a free five-day podcast boot camp. It’s a free five-day video series about podcasting!
Links/Information for Krystal:
Thanks for tuning in to Quit Your Pitching Podcast! If you liked the show or want to find out more, be sure to visit our website at www.bigpicturepodcasting.com!