Starting a podcast doesn’t have to be hard!
One of the basic tools is a microphone. This might seem obvious but it’s actually one of the most vital tools for successful podcasting. It can either make or break your podcast and impact the smooth process of podcasting.
Podcasting is more popular today than it ever was! Acquiring the perfect microphone is a great way to engage a large number of audiences
Types of Microphones
There are two types of microphones. Most podcasters prefer USB microphones because they are the easiest to use. You can simply plug it in and begin recording immediately.
The other type is XLR microphones. They use a special cable and can provide great quality and are suitable for intermediate and experienced podcasters.
- Blue Yeti USB Mic
Everything is easy with a Blue Yeti! It can perfectly record and stream on a PC and Mac. Its sturdy composure comes in several metallic colors.
- 4 Pickup Patterns.
- Headphone Output and Volume Control.
- Mic Gain Control.
- Adjustable Stand.
- Plug & Play.
- Blue Yeti Nano Premium
The Yeti Nano Premium is another great USB microphone from Blue. It comes at an affordable price.
- No-latency headphone output and controls for headphone volume.
- Mic mute.
- Two polar patterns (cardioid and omnidirectional).
- Samson Go Mic
This is a portable USB condenser Microphone that provides high-quality recording and audio. It is small and great for on the go!
- Travel size.
- Folds and includes a carry case.
- Clips to your laptop or sits on the desk.
- It has a headphone jack for monitoring and has both cardioid and omnidirectional pickup.
- Audio-Technica AT2020USB+
This cardioid condenser USB microphone offers great sound quality and has additional pieces to enhance its purposes. Plus, it is very versatile and can be used for many occasions.
- High-resolution recording.
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust the input level on the mic itself.
- Smooth & extended frequency response.
- Compatible with a PC and Mac OS.
- PowerDeWise Lavalier Microphone
This is a very budget-friendly microphone that includes an easy clip-on system. This makes it perfect for recording interviews, podcasts, conferences, and so much more!
- Plug & Play.
- COMPATIBLE: Android devices, Windows PC, iPhones, Apple Laptop.
- Extra durable wind muff.
- Reliable high-quality sound.
- HyperX QuadCast
The HyperX QuadCast is a condenser mic with great quality sound. It also has a useful anti-vibration shock mount, which significantly reduces audio imperfections.
- Built-in pop filter.
- Four Polar Patterns.
- Gain Control.
- Multi-device and chat program compatibility.
I hope you guys had a great time taking a look at these awesome microphones that any podcaster can use. Please comment below if you are feeling inspired and want to start a podcast or have any questions!